New Dual Battery System + Installation required for 2001 Defender Td5 - recommendations?

tra...@iafrica.com

Dec 1, 2020, 8:00:18 AM12/1/20
to LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum
Hiya All,
I need to replace my Dual Battery System in my Defender (Roxy). My orignal system was installed in 2001.
Technology ahs changed I know - so have reputable Service Providers / Installers.
Does anyone have any advice / recommendations on who I should deal with etc.

Bruce Turner

Dec 1, 2020, 8:13:00 AM12/1/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just redid mine on my 130. I used Tino at G4 Accessories (+27 (82) 893-1736). He has done all my vehicles in the past. I highly recommend his work. Take a look at the before and after photos that I have attached.

Rgds
BeuceT

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/5f504fcc-bd67-4e97-aa8c-9c153ff28b4en%40googlegroups.com.

tra...@iafrica.com

Dec 1, 2020, 8:20:48 AM12/1/20
to LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum