Re: [LROC Techtorque] Abridged summary of lroc-techtorque@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Martin Kuhlmann

Mar 4, 2021, 2:40:52 AM3/4/21
to lroc-techtorque
Thanks Jakob

I did not consider this so appreciate your comments. I will check with Honda but I am sure you are correct in terms of the oil not flowing through the system. I did look at a "Car Trailer" but he hiring cost for three days is R3000.

Has anyone got or know of someone who has a "car Trailer" or "Flatbed" trailer?

@ Paul, I did consider this 😂

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 07:05, <lroc-te...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Martin Kuhlmann <martini...@gmail.com>: Mar 03 02:58PM +0200

Hi All

Does anyone in Gauteng have a A-Frame tow bar they can lend me to tow a
Honda Brio from Jhb to Cape Town? I am looking at leaving Jhb on the 20th
March 2021.

If you are also looking at ...more
Bertus Bekker <bertus...@gmail.com>: Mar 03 03:02PM +0200

Yip

083 257 7336

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:58 PM Martin Kuhlmann <martini...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Gys Vermeulen <gys.ve...@gmail.com>: Mar 03 05:05PM +0200

I built one but unfortunately the younger namesake displaced it, but a
friend of mine bought a ready made one at Midas.
Groetnis
Gys

...more
Jakob Jordaan <jordaa...@gmail.com>: Mar 03 05:23PM +0200

Hi Martin,

If you are going to tow a vehicle over that distance you might want to check one or two things out.

If it is an Auto box of some sort, chances are that the box is going to seize ...more
"Paul Coventry" <pa...@euterpe.co.za>: Mar 03 08:01PM +0200

If it is a Brio, you could put it on your roof rack :-}