Re: [LROC Techtorque] Abridged summary of lroc-techtorque@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Martin Kuhlmann - Gmail

Dec 5, 2020, 3:21:38 AM12/5/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracey

If your Dragon is End of Life, do you still have the power cable that fits the Dragon. I have my old Dragon which I want to use on our property to communicate between houses (we have a 3.8 Hector small holding in Kyalami with 8 houses and call via cell can become expensive).

I have the radio, 29MHz Antenna, but lack the power cable.

If anyone else wants to get rid of their 29MHz radio please let me know?

Thanks

Martin

Sent from my iPhone

On 05 Dec 2020, at 07:05, lroc-te...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Neale Penman <npe...@mweb.co.za>: Dec 04 08:12PM +0200

Hi Tracey

I have an old 29 Mhz radio for you if you would like it. Collection in
Sunninghill.

Its useful if you want dedicated comms with another specific vehicle
with the same set up. ...more
Bruce Turner <bjtu...@gmail.com>: Dec 04 08:40PM +0200

They both require licenses of some sort. The problem with 29mhz is hardly
anyone have them any more. Most have vhf.

I would just get vhf.

Rgds
BruceT

Ps. Hope Tino sorted you out

...more

Neale Penman

Dec 5, 2020, 5:31:29 AM12/5/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin

I haven't heard from Tracey. You're welcome to my 29MHz rig if she doesn't want it.

keep well

Neale

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/494E3E9F-53AB-488D-83B9-D079DDDE53D6%40gmail.com.
--
Neale Penman | Confluence | Research driven strategy | 082 468 6766 | 011 807 7576 | www.confluence.co.za