100 inch hybrid

Jakes Louw

Jan 8, 2021, 8:25:26 AM1/8/21
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com
I'm busy planning a Disco 1 rolling chassis and a shortened 109 pickup body a la Mark Evans. Anybody here done one?

Gys Vermeulen

Jan 9, 2021, 3:52:17 AM1/9/21
to lroc-techtorque
I think Rob Leimer made something like that.
Groetnis
Gys

On Fri, 08 Jan 2021, 15:25 Jakes Louw, <jake...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm busy planning a Disco 1 rolling chassis and a shortened 109 pickup body a la Mark Evans. Anybody here done one?

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/CAMb1C6k_1%2BQzOX2fejhppuRi0%3DMUHy8rK3g0Cc-hed6gEMZDqA%40mail.gmail.com.