LROC committee

Jaco Prinsloo

May 7, 2018, 4:33:13 AM5/7/18
to LROC Chat Forum
Sorry to use this forum for this. Can anybody tell me why returning country members are discriminated against by our new committee? People want to join as country members and not chapter members. This is every persons own choice. May I get your opinion regarding this as I get no positive feedback from our committee since 12 March.
Regards
Jaco

Peter Levey

May 7, 2018, 4:42:13 AM5/7/18
to lroc...@googlegroups.com
Following on Jaco's mail I would also like clarification as I'm now also away from the Gauteng area.

Regards

Peter Levey

Jaco Prinsloo

May 7, 2018, 5:01:53 AM5/7/18
to lroc...@googlegroups.com
Morning Peter.
Hope you and Penny are well. We had two members that wanted to change from Chapter to Country. The one member we managed to do it with the help of Attie. The other member we are still battling with after I even send their membership numbers to the relevant com members. Still no reply by mail, wa or phone calls.Another returning member was awarded new membership numbers with the excuse they got no records before 2014.