1980 3 door Range Rover Classic LT 95 Gearbox

Marius Dreyer

Jan 5, 2016, 11:14:49 PM1/5/16
to lroc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys

I have a relatively noisy LT95 Gearbox fitted to my Classic and also the low range that does not engage. What would be the best options replacing with 5speed Discovery 1 and TC or sticking with the LT95 and fixing. Problem is there is only a few people that’s knows the LT 95 and spares are not readily available, or am I missing something.

I’m also not interested in keeping it original because I want to make is a nice off roader with all the bells and whistles.

Regards

Marius

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12825 (20160105) __________

http://www.eset.com