Landy fest

Arthur Smith

Aug 13, 2017, 2:52:03 PM8/13/17
to LROC Chat Forum
good evening all. Apparently we need to book to attend the up coming Landy fest. Does anyone know where we would be able to do so?

Jonathan Bydendyk

Sep 8, 2017, 12:29:52 AM9/8/17
to LROC Chat Forum

On Sunday, 13 August 2017 20:52:03 UTC+2, Arthur Smith wrote:
good evening all. Apparently we need to book to attend the up coming Landy fest. Does anyone know where we would be able to do so?

Hi Arthur, the event has been postponed to Feb.

Arthur Smith

Sep 8, 2017, 3:56:40 AM9/8/17
to LROC Chat Forum
Thanks Jonathan

We booked a while ago on line. Karen from Pittrack contacted us last week and gave us a full refund.

Oh well something to look forward to for the new year.