Blatant advert: Garage clean out - LR Bits mostly

Bruce Turner

Oct 4, 2016, 7:24:23 AM10/4/16
to camp...@googlegroups.com, LROC Ads List
Hi All,
Please excuse the cross post

I have the following gathering dust in my garage that I need to clear out. If you are interested please contact me off list and make an offer - i will even swap some of the items for Captain. :)  :)
(that is not meant to sound desperate) :)

- Rear step from a 110 puma like new
- 110 Puma front standard sump guard (the pole type) (fits 90/110 Td5/TDi and D1 IIRC)
- Both rear sliding windows from a puma with tinted glass like new (removed when my Puma was about 6 months old)
- Standard spare wheel bracket that fits on rear door
- Standard puma battery bracket
- Branch deflectors - the proper stainless steel type, not the cheap type
- Discovery 4 Land Rover aluminium sump guard like new
- 102ah battery in plastic battery box (IIRC it is a deltec but will have to check when Im at home if anyone is interested)
- lapa (shade cloth type) 6m x 1.2 with, i think, 4 or 5 poles. Never been used
- various spare wheel covers
- Set of KC Spot lights
- two 3kg Cadac gas bottles - like new
- FR extended high lift adapter never been used
- FR high lift jack base plate

I think thats everything. :)

Thank you.

Rgds
BruceT

Bruce Turner

Oct 4, 2016, 4:24:14 PM10/4/16
to LROC Ads List, Campfire

Hi All.
Please see update of list with available items.

Rear step from a 110 puma like new
- 110 Puma front standard sump guard (the pole type) (fits 90/110 Td5/TDi and D1 IIRC)
- Both rear sliding windows from a puma with tinted glass like new (removed when my Puma was about 6 months old)

- Discovery 4 Land Rover aluminium sump guard like new

- lapa (shade cloth type) 6m x 1.2 with, i think, 4 or 5 poles. Never been used
- various spare wheel covers

- two 3kg Cadac gas bottles - like new
- FR extended high lift adapter never been used
- FR high lift jack base plate

Thanks all

Rgds
BruceT

Bruce Turner

Oct 7, 2016, 6:16:54 AM10/7/16
to camp...@googlegroups.com, LROC Ads List
Hi All,

The following have been added to the garage clean up......  :)

- steering wheel and steering boss that i had fitted to my puma imported from UK. Makes a big difference to the room in the drivers seat. Email me if you would like a picture
- Discoeast suspension rods for either D3 or D4 or RR. (these have two height settings. standard and lifted. They are a brilliant way to lift the vehicle to off road height by fooling the sensors which think its still at standard height. That way you are able to travel faster than the 50km/h speed limit without the vehicle lowering. Saves your compressor and under-body.

The following items are also still available:
- Rear step from a 110 puma like new
- 110 Puma front standard sump guard (the pole type) (fits 90/110 Td5/TDi and D1 IIRC)
- Both rear sliding windows from a puma with tinted glass like new (removed when my Puma was about 6 months old)
- Discovery 4 Land Rover aluminium sump guard like new
- two 3kg Cadac gas bottles - like new

Thank you,

Rgds
BruceT