Don’t leave Children and Pets in Hot Cars project

Walter

Sep 7, 2015, 9:29:12 AM9/7/15
to LROC Ads List

Hi Guys

Lions Clubs in SA are running a project to create awareness about not leaving kids or pets locked up in cars. This program could save the life of a child or someone’s favourite pet! Every year there are horrific stories of a normally caring and careful mother or father forgetting that the inside of their closed vehicle can get up to 80 degrees Centigrade in just 20 minutes if left out in the hot sun. The sun is not only hot in summer. Winter can be just as dangerous! It only takes a few minutes for a child or a pet inside a car, and unable to escape from the increasing heat, to die a most awful and totally unnecessary death.

Drivers are encouraged to purchase these special decals and to display them prominently on their own cars or give them to friends, family and work colleagues so that they can display them too. The decals can also be used as licence holders.

I can't post these out individually as it would be just too time consuming and impractical. However, the decals are available in batches of 100 @ R400 per 100 (this is includes a modest profit for my Lions club), please specify if you would like the English or Afrikaans version. I am looking for members who may be business/shop owners (or regalia ;-) ) and who may be interested in spreading this message and distributing/selling the decals.

Please contact me for more info.

Regards

Walter