A (slight) change of name for LRMI

Phil Barker

Dec 2, 2022, 6:48:14 AM12/2/22
to lr...@googlegroups.com

Dear all, we are making a small change to our name.

Henceforth, if anyone asks LRMI will stand for Learning Resource Metadata Innovation. We feel that we have outlasted the "initiative" tag, and this new name both describes one of our focuses and allows us to keep the same initialism.

For most people the name change will not require any action, but we shall be updating the name where it appears on webpages, github repository etc. We shall do this in such a way that does not break any links and we will not be changing any persistent URIs.

Best regards, Phil Barker (Chair, LRMI working group)

--

Phil Barker, http://people.pjjk.net/phil (he/him).
CETIS LLP: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.