Tell us and tell the world that you use LRMI

Phil Barker

Feb 10, 2023, 7:51:32 AM2/10/23
to lr...@googlegroups.com, DCMI-LRMI Task Group

Dear all,
  if you are using LRMI metadata in any way, we would like to ask you to tell us and tell the world.

We have produced some LRMI Enhanced insignia that you can insert into any relevant webpage to tell the world that you are using LRMI. These insignia come in a variety of sizes and choice of colour palettes.

Also, if you are using LRMI metadata in any way, we would like to know more about how you are using it, and how it is working for you. To this end we have a short form that you can use to let us know which parts of LRMI you are using, how you are using it, and any comments or questions you have. The aim is that we will be able to use this information to produce material such as realistic code examples and case studies of LRMI in real world applications that will assist implementers of LRMI.

Finally, the Dublin Core LRMI Working Group meets online on the first Tuesday each month at 11 am Eastern US  (which is usually 16:00 Western Europe / 17:00 Central Europe) to carry forward work on LRMI. If you would like to join us, signup for the Working Group mail list and you will receive details about upcoming meetings.

Best regards, Phil Barker
Chair, LRMI Working Group

--

Phil Barker, http://people.pjjk.net/phil (he/him).
CETIS LLP: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.