LRMI in DSpace

16 wyświetleń

Hugh Paterson

nieprzeczytany,
28 sie 2018, 07:15:1428.08.2018
do Learning Resource Metadata Initiative
Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience implementing LRMI in DSpace.

I'm investigating the options and am having trouble with the AlignmentObject. It seems that I could want to have two or more AlignmentObject associations but DSpace does not seem to be able to subgroup properties or distinguish properties in one AlignmentObject from the other AlignmentObject.

Is this a shortcoming of DSpace and has anyone gotten around this?

thanks,
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż