Fwd: Register for DCMI Virtual 2020

Phil Barker

Aug 24, 2020, 6:48:47 AM8/24/20
to lr...@googlegroups.com

One of the sessions at this event is a panel discussion on LRMI Metadata in use (on Friday, 25 September, 15:00 UTC) https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/abstracts/#25

Phil

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Register for DCMI Virtual 2020
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:39:22 +0100
From: DCMI Announce <anno...@DUBLINCORE.NET>

[apologies for cross-posting]

Register for DCMI Virtual 2020 now!

https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/registration/

DCMI Virtual 2020 is an exciting programme of virtual, invited and moderated interactive sessions including keynotes, expert panel discussions, tutorials and presentations.

DCMI Virtual 2020 will run from Monday September 14th 2020 to Friday 25th September 2020.

The full programme is available here:

https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/programme/

We look forward to you joining us in September!

Paul walk, DCMI
(on behalf of the DCMI Virtual 2020 Programme Committee)

Phil Barker

Sep 14, 2020, 6:02:48 AM9/14/20
to lr...@googlegroups.com

The DCMI Virtual Conference starts today, but I think they're still taking registrations.

Lots of sessions for anyone interested in metadata, but of course it's the LRMI Metadata in use (on Friday, 25 September, 15:00 UTC) session that is most relevant here.

Phil

Phil Barker. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.
PJJK Limited: technology to enhance learning; information systems for education.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.