TPS is not increased

Aroorganesha

Jul 25, 2013, 1:59:17 PM7/25/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
HI LR champ,

I need your help to find the root cause of the TPS issues.

I am doing the load test for the web service to find the scalability of the server with the maximum thread and TPS . Currently load runner is installed in an Windows 2003 server .

When am trigger the load with 20 thread( web http/https) ,i can able to see with the maximum of 30-35 transaction per seconds with the multiple LG's. Whereas when am testing the same through the local system using the SOAPUI  i can able to see the TPS of 70-80.

Can you please help me to understand the root cause for this,