QAD application

franklin inbaraj

Aug 13, 2009, 9:55:07 AM8/13/09
to lr-loadrunner
Hi Guys,

Please let me know which protocol is used for recording QAD application. QAD is an ERP

Thanks in advance

--
franklin inbaraj

James Pulley

Aug 13, 2009, 10:08:19 AM8/13/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Based upon the information provided, Winsock....

Aug 13, 2009, 10:36:05 AM8/13/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Based upon the information provided my prior answer still stands.

Aug 13, 2009, 11:31:44 AM8/13/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Grab a protocol analyzer.  "Sniff" the stream.   Examine the contents for well known ports and apply standard decodes to the stream to determine probable protocol in use.  Match the probable protocol to those available in LoadRunner......

How something is started is a very low indicator of how it communicates.

Aug 13, 2009, 12:51:31 PM8/13/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com

Try COM or VBScript protocol

Crunk Technical Services, Inc.

IT Consulting Services

John Crunk PhD ABD, MS, BS
Owner

Call or email about training classes

All classes start at just $100 / student

Performance Testing

Training Classes

Test Automation

Mentoring

Crunk Technical Services, Inc
171 Nectar Place
Dallas, GA 30132

tel:
fax:

770-445-3629
770-485-7222

Shlomi Nissim

Aug 13, 2009, 6:42:40 PM8/13/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Did you try using LoadRunner 9.50 protocol advisor. It should suggest which protocol suit best for the applciation you are trying to record.

--
Shlomi Nissim
Functional Architect

franklin inbaraj

Aug 25, 2009, 4:55:42 AM8/25/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends  - thanks for your suggestions.

I could able to record and replay QAD application using RTE protocol.

Thanks,
Franklin Inbaraj

--
franklin inbaraj