Performance Center 12.01 Installation

Prashant Paliwal

Dec 5, 2014, 10:05:45 AM12/5/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have purchased HP 12.01 QA tools Suite - QC, QTP and PC.

I am doing a fresh installation of HP Performance Cetner 12.01. SAID which we have got from HP, have HP Performance Center Server, PC Host and Standalone applications.

It doesn't have HP PC Extension, Load runner  (Controller)? Is there something missing in my SAID or these components are renamed?

Also is ALM same for HP QC and HP PC?

If anyone has done installation of 12.01, please guide me through this

Thanks

Fëanor

Dec 7, 2014, 10:57:39 PM12/7/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
You question doesnt make much sense, why would you need LoadRunner if you have PC?

Sudhir Kumar

Dec 8, 2014, 12:40:18 AM12/8/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Dont worry! You got all the components. Once you install PC Host, you get Controller. Moreover you dont need any extensions in 12.01. They will be deployed during installation. ALM is same for PC and QC.