After renaming Action.c to UserInfo.c, the new file doesn't open in Vugen

瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

sarah...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月25日 晚上9:51:152017/10/25
收件者:LoadRunner
Hi,

I renamed Action.c to something more meaningful(Example UserInfo.c)  Now when I open the script via Vugen it opens vuser_init() by default and not UserInfo.c.
This doesn't stop me from working on the script or anything, I was just curious why the behavior has changed.

How I renamed the file:
Open Action.c in Vugen
Select Action.c from the Solution Explorer
Right click and select Rename Action

Thanks in advance

Boris Kozo

未讀,
2017年10月26日 上午9:57:312017/10/26
收件者:LoadRunner
Looks like an issue to me.
If this really bothers you, you can edit the usr file and change:
LastActiveAction=UserInfo

It seems that this value doesn't change after the rename and it falls back on the first action it has.

Abhishek Banginwar

未讀,
2017年10月26日 上午9:57:312017/10/26
收件者:LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
I do that frequently and never had issue.

sarah...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月27日 上午10:02:332017/10/27
收件者:LoadRunner
What version are you using?  I'm using 12.53.  Anyhow I followed Boris Kozo steps and it worked.

Thanks

On 25-Oct-2017 9:51 PM, <sarah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I renamed Action.c to something more meaningful(Example UserInfo.c)  Now when I open the script via Vugen it opens vuser_init() by default and not UserInfo.c.
This doesn't stop me from working on the script or anything, I was just curious why the behavior has changed.

How I renamed the file:
Open Action.c in Vugen
Select Action.c from the Solution Explorer
Right click and select Rename Action

Thanks in advance

sarah...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月27日 上午10:02:332017/10/27
收件者:LoadRunner
Thanks, after updating the .usr file, it worked.

Once again thanks for your help.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄