User count in non prod. environment when compared to production; SAP

manish chandra

Jan 24, 2018, 9:45:01 AM1/24/18
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We have a scenario where we have to do the testing for Sap application. We have to test in a environment ( which is not production like) , we have information about SAPS count, h/w size available for both prod. and non prod system. We also have the user count from production system.

The challenge is do we have any method for calculating the user count for non prod. environment when compared to production details available.

We have tried to compare on basis of SAPS count, but the result was far away from expectation.

If you have any idea about other parameters which plays a role in deciding the user count,  kindly share , Thanks!

--
With Regards

Manish Chandra