Vugen error code 81021

Jeremy K

Sep 15, 2014, 2:32:43 PM9/15/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody encountered Vugen error code 81021 when running a test?

I recorded a script in Vugen then uploaded it to HP Application Lifecycle Mgmt 11.52.514.  When I tried to run the test, it failed and stopped within a few seconds of starting.  The description of the error is "Run test failed.  Reason: 'Vugen error code: -81021".  I cannot get any more details from ALM and I can't find this error code on the web.

Has anybody seen this error and/or know the the code represents?  Better yet, does anybody have a list of the error codes and their meanings?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jeremy K

Sep 17, 2014, 9:17:40 AM9/17/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
I believe the problem was the unavailability of the server or other resources, as Asif said.  I tried this again and waited a few minutes after receiving the error and I was able to run my test successfully.  It seems this error occurs when a resource becomes unavailable between the time you calculate availability and the time that the test actually starts to execute.  Solution: wait a few minutes and try again. If the resource is still unavailable, then use another resource or investigate why the resource is unavailable.

SOLVED

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:35:08 AM UTC-4, asif rehman wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Check If you can scheduled the test, Not directly running the test. Problem might be due to unavailability of the needed resources. Also check whether you have the free time slots available for your test to run.

Thanks,
Asif

asif rehman