Loadrunner SAPGUI Protocol Analysis question

Priyanka

Dec 30, 2017, 9:56:23 PM12/30/17
to LoadRunner
While i was executing few tests on SAP GUI applications using SAPGUI protocol in loadrunner, I observed that when analysis file is generating Hits per second and Throughput graphs are not generated eventhough the script is running without any issues and iterations are passing and orders are getting created. Why ?

My understanding is Hits per second is how many requests are sent to web server and throughtput is how many requests we receive from server(web/app/db) per second. If this is correct, why i'm not getting the above graphs.

Please help clarify me this issue