Load Runner Siebel OUI Scripting

Vijju

Jun 11, 2014, 3:18:58 PM6/11/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Professionals, Anyone have experience in  Siebel OUI Scripting/ Siebel OUI performance Testing using Loadrunner?

Testing Siebel OUI  using IE

Testing Siebel OUI  using Google Chrome.

what are the Issues you have encountered & how you dealt with them??

My Issue: For the project i am working--Siebel OUI is only supported by Google Chrome. When i try recording with VUGEN  It does record the script but it Misses a lot of calls.

I have to create a script which had 20 Transactions.

Recording for the 1st time..It records 10 Transactions.
Recording for the 2nd time..It records 11 Transactions.
Recording for the 3rd time..It records 8 Transactions.
Recording for the 4th time..It records15 Transactions.
Recording for the 5th time..It records4 Transactions.

Vugen is recording no consistent scripts--I have tried all option with recording options.. Winlet, Socket  recording Level

Please only LR Professions who worked on OUI Performance testing with LoadRunner RESPOND!!!  or other who were in to the same Issue please RESPOND!!

Thanks in Advance!

Message has been deleted

nagendra prasad

Jul 18, 2014, 12:18:29 AM7/18/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
We are doing same thing. we will update once we done with Chrome. If u have any Q with IE10 ask me

James Pulley

Jul 18, 2014, 10:32:51 AM7/18/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com

"  Testing Siebel OUI  using IE

   Testing Siebel OUI  using Google Chrome. "

Think architecturally.  Do you expect or can you prove that there is any difference in the HTML generated by the server for IE and Chrome.   If not, then why are you going to test with two different browsers on a transport level basis?    This only makes sense if
(a) Unique browser specific code is generated by browser type
(b) You are going to use actual browsers for testing (the 1991-1992 state of the art model for performance testing)