Getting "Failed to retrieve output arguments/checkpoints - SOAP fault occurred" error while webservice replay in loadrunner

rajesh Testing Tutorials

Mar 27, 2015, 4:32:04 PM3/27/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
I have created webservice script but while replay always it is giving below erros.
Action.c(4): Error:<CENTER><STRONG><FONT COLOR=#FF0031>Expected SOAP result, received SOAP fault</FONT></STRONG></CENTER>
Action.c(4): Error:<CENTER><STRONG><FONT COLOR=#FF0031>Failed to retrieve output arguments/checkpoints - SOAP fault occurred</FONT></STRONG></CENTER>

i did so much search in google but no where i didn't find answer ,please help me how to resolve the above errors and i have given user authentication also.

Web_set_user("uname","passwd","hostname:port");

Rahul Prajapati

Nov 17, 2016, 9:36:54 AM11/17/16
to LoadRunner

Hi

did you get any resolution for this?

I'm too getting this error.If you resolved it  ,please do reply.

Regards
Rahul

Mital Majmundar

Nov 18, 2016, 9:52:35 AM11/18/16
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the WSDL manually? Have you tried to run it with any other tool (like SOAP UI free version)

Do you get any error while importing WSDL in Loadrunner? Have you provided proper input arguments while running the SOAP?

Mital Majmundar

Sreevathsava Venkata N

Feb 21, 2018, 4:59:45 PM2/21/18
to LoadRunner
I am also facing this issue... Any solution please..