Performance testing for ESB platform

Sumit

Feb 23, 2015, 10:12:59 AM2/23/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would like to know how we can do performance test ESB platform using loadrunner? Which protocol we have to use for Loadrunner? We have to load data through channels and want to check response time to load the data.

Also i want to know how can we do performance testing on Data Loading? Can we use ODBC protocol?

Seeking your help guys.

James Pulley

Feb 23, 2015, 3:11:24 PM2/23/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
What protocol is your ESB interface?   How would anyone here know without knowing the architecture of your site.

Oh, never mind......Winsock.   Yes, everything runs on top of Winsock.   So, you can use that.   The LoadRunner protocol analyzer will also recommend it.

Sumit

Mar 12, 2015, 9:39:27 AM3/12/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James. I do not have much info yet as still waiting for requirements.