Re: recording a web script of a refreshing page

James Pulley

Jan 7, 2013, 10:11:04 AM1/7/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Implement a loop in your script with proper exit condition.   Use a sleep(10000) between each refresh request|response set

Foundation skills:  Programming in the language of your tool

'Pulley

On Monday, January 7, 2013 9:54:13 AM UTC-5, Matt wrote:
Hi,

I have recorded a script with Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol. The script performs a basic URL check of a webpage (web_url).
The problem is that this webpage refreshes every 10 seconds, thus after 120 seconds during replay I get a Step Download Timeout Error even if the page has been found.
Can anybody tell me if I am missing any additional setting to deal with refreshing pages?

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR,
Matt