VU gen not recording any events through siebel web protocol

km karthik

Mar 23, 2015, 8:59:42 AM3/23/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Recently open UI has enabled for siebel application i am working on with LoadRunner 11.5. I am trying to record with the open UI URL using chrome 11.x version(reffering to some hp group which said this only supported vesrion for LR11.5) with siebel web and web-http/html protocol. But there are no events recoded after i stop it.

I tried many ways

Please help me!!!!

Sudhir Kumar

Mar 25, 2015, 9:31:09 AM3/25/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Do you face the same issue when you are recording with IE?

km karthik

Mar 27, 2015, 4:30:59 PM3/27/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
open UI is compatible with 10.x version of IE. And the problem is , the LR machine's OS version is 6.0.6002 Service pack 2 Build 6002 where in IE 10.x is not supported. :(

yathish kumar

Mar 27, 2015, 4:30:59 PM3/27/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
is it possible to record the same from IE and Siebel Version ??

km karthik

Mar 31, 2015, 12:31:42 PM3/31/15
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Currently I am using IE 8. Siebel version is 8.1.11 and I dont have any issues in recording.