Unable to generate script in google chrome using loadrunner record option?

rajesh chevronne

Sep 9, 2014, 1:19:50 AM9/9/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am unable to record load runner script in Google chrome,please suggest me any solution to prepare script in google chrome.My application only works in Google Chrome application

James Pulley

Sep 9, 2014, 9:22:22 AM9/9/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Record in proxy mode with an external application.  Set your proxy manually in chrome to the proxy address for VUGEN recording.   Words on host or from a second host (such as recording on Chromium on LINUX with your VUGEN on Windows) so long as you do not have a firewall or other process which would block the interprocess or interhost communications on the recording proxy port.

rajesh chevronne

Sep 11, 2014, 9:27:40 AM9/11/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Thak you for your reply but can you please provide me the steps to set proxy manually.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh.K
9502162353

James Pulley