function QTableWidget:selectedRanges() not available?

Ralf Van Bogaert

Mar 21, 2012, 4:56:33 AM3/21/12
to lqt-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to use the function QTableWidget:selectedRanges()

from the manual:

QList<QTableWidgetSelectionRange> QTableWidget::selectedRanges () const

Returns a list of all selected ranges.

However this function does not seem to be present in lqt?

Regards

Ralf

Michal Kottman

Mar 21, 2012, 3:40:22 PM3/21/12
to lqt-bi...@googlegroups.com

This is a new class in Qt 4.8. So far I have not completely updated
Lqt to 4.8, because of some issues regarding the QtWebkit module. If
you really need it, just add "QList<QTableWidgetSelectionRange>" to
the list in generator/qtemplates.lua to the section in qtgui = {