LPM version 1.34

Masahiro Kasahara

Aug 7, 2013, 1:53:12 PM8/7/13
to lpm-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce LPM version 1.34.
The latest changes include:
-Support for commercial (non-free) software
-lpm listrepos command displays the list of packages in repositories
-Bug fixes
-Now LPM has less dependency (runs on more (vanilla) distributions)

If you would like to update, just type 'lpm updatelpm'.

You can see the detailed change log here:
http://www.kasahara.ws/lpm/changelog.html

BTW, I am sorry that I have not approved submitted LPM scripts.
Now I have approved them all so you can look it on the web.

--
Masahiro KASAHARA <mk...@cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Department of Computational Biology,