Release of LPM version 1.63

Masahiro Kasahara

Jun 18, 2015, 3:07:12 PM6/18/15
to lpm-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce LPM version 1.63.
This release finally supports MacOS X officially,
as porg, on which LPM depends, supports
MacOS X now. There are other fixes, too.

If you wish to update to the latest version,
just type 'lpm updatelpm'.

You can see the detailed change log here:
http://www.kasahara.ws/lpm/changelog.html

A couple of hours ago, I carelessly released
a flawed version of LPM that would not work
due to syntax error. If you ever downloaded it,
please replace it with the latest version immediately.

Fortunately (at least to those on this list),
I was so careless enough to send the release
announcement to a wrong mailing list that
most of you might not have even noticed the
new release, having kept you away from the
flawed version, which I hope saved your time.

Cheers,
Masahiro