[State Board Poll] - Pull out of R5 and adopt JC Appeal

LP Delaware

Dec 8, 2021, 9:13:53 AM12/8/21
to LPD Bot Addressee

Pull out of R5 and adopt JC Appeal

Appeal

Vote Results (as of 12/8/2021, 9:16:42 AM):

Machurek - aye
Wendy Jones, SCLP - aye
HotLiberTea - aye
Joe Dipasquale - aye
boyslayer01 - aye
MaryPat - aye
jimmyjambrittingham - aye
Brandi - aye
Will McVay - aye

Will McVay

Dec 8, 2021, 9:16:09 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
I, Will McVay, Chair of the Libertarian Party of Delaware, affirm the accuracy of this vote tally.

Will McVay

Dec 8, 2021, 9:16:44 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
From this email address too.

Brandewyne Kerchevall

Dec 8, 2021, 9:30:38 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
Confirmed

Sent from my iPhone

Gwendolyn Jones

Dec 8, 2021, 9:31:56 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
I, Gwendolyn Jones, SCLP vice-chair & county delegate to the SB of LPDE, hereby Confirm both my vote Aye, & the accuracy of the poll.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock." -Thos. Jefferson

Gwendolyn Jones

Dec 8, 2021, 9:32:21 AM12/8/21

Aarika Nelson

Dec 8, 2021, 9:35:03 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com

Mary Pat McVay

Dec 8, 2021, 9:42:54 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Dipasquale

Dec 8, 2021, 10:11:19 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com

Nicole Shaw

Dec 8, 2021, 11:04:42 AM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
Consented and agreed

Nicole Shaw

John Machurek

Dec 8, 2021, 12:35:06 PM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com
I, John Machurek, chair of New Castle County and County Representative to the State Board, confirm my aye vote and the accuracy of the vote total.

James Brittingham

Dec 8, 2021, 12:36:16 PM12/8/21
to lpdel...@googlegroups.com