Complaint about Chair

Caryn Ann Harlos

Dec 12, 2023, 10:12:14 AM12/12/23
to LP Board
I am trying to just stay away from her.  I am a dues paying member of the caucus.  I'm not her regional representative whom she should contact for  questions rather than trying to pick a fight with me and publicly attack the only member of the LPRC on the LNC. My public invitation.

I would like both of us to simply avoid es h other.

I was not nonresponsive to her inquiry.  I provided the policy manual and directed her to the chair.  She chose to just go on the public attack.

Hannah Goodman

Dec 12, 2023, 11:05:10 AM12/12/23
to Caryn Ann Harlos, LP Board
I don’t understand, can you provide me more context?

Hannah Goodman

Dec 12, 2023, 11:29:03 AM12/12/23
to Caryn Ann Harlos, LP Board
Sorry didn’t mean to reply all.

Caryn Ann Harlos

Dec 12, 2023, 11:59:42 AM12/12/23
to Hannah Goodman, LP Board
Apologies to LPCO, this was meant for LPRC.  Hannah is the best.