November and December Minutes

Andrew Buchkovich LPCO Secretary

Jan 19, 2024, 10:17:06 PMJan 19
to LP Board
Hi all,

Thank you for your patience as I valiantly but ineffectively battled Dr. Fauci and the Communist Party. I've linked draft minutes for October, November and December, which brings us current. The October minutes were included with my report prior to the November meeting, but we didn't actually pass them at the November meeting so I've included them here as well. Thus,

I move to ratify the October, November, and Dec 2023 minutes.

Approving minutes doesn't require a 2nd so let's make this easy and treat this as an email ballot. Please respond with your vote.

MInutes:

Best,
Andrew Buchkovich
Libertarian Party of Colorado, Secretary

LPCO Treasurer

Jan 20, 2024, 11:05:49 PMJan 20
to Andrew Buchkovich LPCO Secretary, LP Board
I approve the minutes

In Liberty,
James Williams, Treasurer
Libertarian party of Colorado

Michael Vance

Jan 20, 2024, 11:08:54 PMJan 20
to LPCO Treasurer, Andrew Buchkovich LPCO Secretary, LP Board
I approve

Eliseo Gonzalez

Jan 21, 2024, 11:31:36 PMJan 21
to Michael Vance, Andrew Buchkovich LPCO Secretary, LP Board, LPCO Treasurer
I approve

In liberty,
Eliseo Gonzalez
Vice Chair- Libertarian Party of Colorado
lpcolorado.org