April board reports due Wednesday, 4/3.

Database Manager

Mar 30, 2024, 1:24:59 PMMar 30
to GROUP - Board, Technology Director
If your picture is missing from the leadership page, https://lpcolorado.org/leadership/, please send me one.
If you do not have an lpedia biography, please send me one.

email Technology Chair for youtube link
secretary update agenda
treasurer please provide a balance sheet and income statement
Reports go in the 2024 04-April folder.

Agenda Links, Agenda items, Committee Reports are due at the same time.

https://tinyurl.com/LPCO-Agenda-Request
https://tinyurl.com/LPCO-Draft-Agenda

Due Wednesday before Board Meeting. Please remove any blank pages at the end of your report and use spellcheck.
1. When logged into email, upper right google apps (9-dot pattern), click Drive
2. click Shared with Me in left sidebar
3. select Board Reports folder
4. click Year, then Month.
5. upload either pdf or word document. I prefer pdf. Please use stationery located in the main Board Reports folder.   Id should be "yyyy-mm board position" eg, 2021-07 Chair.
6. In the Board Reports folder is a Board_Report_Template.docx Word document
  that you can download and modify.

Thanks,

--
David Aitken, Database Manager