Proposal for Board Restructuring from Mr. Wiley

Hannah Goodman

Mar 3, 2024, 8:23:48 AMMar 3
to GROUP - Board
I am writing to inform you that we have received a Request for Proposal (RFP) from our contractor, Mr. Wiley, regarding the continuation of work on our board restructuring. Mr. Wiley has submitted his proposal, outlining his plan to complete the necessary documents for the successful implementation of our new strategy.

In light of this, I would like to entertain a motion to pass the required funds to Mr. Wiley, enabling him to finalize the work on the board restructuring. I believe that Mr. Wiley's expertise and dedication will be instrumental in ensuring a smooth transition and the successful implementation of our new strategy.

Please review the proposal attached to this email and let me know your thoughts on the matter. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to discussing this further with you.

 Best regards,
Hannah Goodman

Caryn Ann Harlos

Mar 3, 2024, 8:33:40 AMMar 3