Control Loxone with Alexa using a Raspberry pi

Sebastian Velez

Jul 12, 2022, 9:26:12 AM7/12/22
to Loxone English
Hello to everyone

I'm trying to connect Loxone to control with Alexa via Node RED with Raspberry PI 4. But I can't establish conecction, I need support.

Rydens

Jul 13, 2022, 4:14:32 AM7/13/22
to Loxone English
At the Loxone end: Create Virtual inputs on Loxone and then just call the URL from the Raspberry Pi or use Loxone's Web services (you will need to send userid and password)
I don't use Node Red but assume it can make HTTP calls.

vampiris

Jul 13, 2022, 7:56:49 AM7/13/22
to Loxone English
I am using "node-red-contrib-loxone" and "node-red-contrib-Alexa-smart-home" for 3 years now. I didn't have any issues and everything is working fine.