Miele app issue

sk

Jul 11, 2022, 8:02:41 AM7/11/22
to Loxone English
I have raised this with Loxone but am not hopeful of a quick resolution...

When running the Miele app from the app store it appears to connect out to the Miele apis and has a keep alive.  For some reason the connection is not being reused and the app attempts to reconnect twice a second from the mini server.

BG-I16742 - in the loxone config 13 release notes seems to be related but the issue happens on version 12 and 13 of config.   I am able to show the DNS lookups because I run Pi Hole at home:

The red bars is the mini server hitting the miele api 2-4 times a second.  Has anyone else observed this or can think of a way to stop it from happening (short of blocking it)?

Screenshot 2022-07-11 130141.jpg