Config 13 & SD card write load high

xavan

Jul 14, 2022, 9:31:25 AM7/14/22
to Loxone English
Hello
Since the Config 13 upgrade I receive a "SD card write load high" error notification.
This is an official loxone sd card (buy in 2018) with a loxone server gen 1.
I don't add new statistics when flashing this upgrade.
I remove a lot of statistics, check the cpu usage (17% in debug mode), card space left is 93%.
I made the loxone check (seems ok).
SD card test seems ok:
<LL control="dev/sys/sdtest" value="SD Performance: Read: 411kB/s, Write: 197kB/s, No error (0 0), ManufacturerId: 2, Date 2017/2, CardType 2, BlockSize 512, Erase 0, MaxTransferRate 25000000, RwFactor 2, ReadSpeed 22222222Hz, WriteSpeed 22222222Hz, MaxReadCurrentVDDmin 3, MaxReadCurrentVDDmax 5, MaxWriteCurrentVDDmin: 0, MaxWriteCurrentVDDmax: 5, Usage: 6.32%" Code="200"/>

I got some other microsd card at home but no one is working with the loxone server.
What can I do to check the sd card (or may be it is a bug in loxone?)

Simon Still

Jul 15, 2022, 3:49:11 AM7/15/22
to Loxone English
lexar 633x cards work  - I've got two spares now (one back up is kept in the cabinet, the other stored near my desk so I can update a backup and swap the cards over if I do any significant updates)

Where is the error message showing and does it appear repeatedly or is it a one time thing?  I've used Loxone now for nearly 7 years - my first card failed after a few years.

xavan

Jul 25, 2022, 5:52:31 AM7/25/22
to Loxone English
The error message appear continuously just after the upgrade to config 13 (strange  coincidence...)
I launch the project analyzer, clean unused object, reduce statistic from 5min to 1hour --> does not help

Fabrizio Falca

Jul 25, 2022, 5:53:20 AM7/25/22
to xavan, Loxone English

I'm facing  with the same problem actually...

xavan

Jul 27, 2022, 5:24:19 AM7/27/22
to Loxone English
I replace the sd card by a new one with no luck
Problem still occurs
When I check the system it says:
680statistics per day program objects
3390 statistics per day periphery objects
Is it too much?