Touch Pure Flex with Long Click

John Smith

May 15, 2024, 6:24:51 AMMay 15
to Loxone English
Hello!

I'm trying to figure out how to do the following: (simplified version) I have track lights controlled by a lighting controller. I have Touch Pure Flexes on the wall with a button called "track lights".
The goal is to:
1. Turn on the lights (select mood 99) by simply pressing the button
2. Change moods with the up/down arrows
3. Turn off the lights by long pressing (let's say more than 2 seconds) the button

1. and 2. works, but I can't seem to make the 3rd point work. The Long Click simply always triggers the O1 output doesn't matter how long I actually press the button.

Is there a way to do this? My current setup looks like this:

loxone.pngloxone2.png

Cheers!

Arnaud

May 16, 2024, 5:48:24 AMMay 16
to Loxone English
I have the same issue: long click on pure flex seems to not be recognized...
I use the double click option for turning off. That works.

John Smith

May 16, 2024, 1:57:35 PMMay 16
to Loxone English
Yeah, I used double click so far as well, but it just seems more comfortable to use long click.

I actually got some help today and managed to get long click work. Basically all you need to do is use the Long Click block instead of the Multi Click one and you have to change the Button Behaviour from pulse to OnOff on the switch itself. After that long pressing should work!