Access denied Loxberry MQTT to miniserver

Herman

Jun 5, 2024, 2:59:30 PMJun 5
to Loxone English
Dear follow Loxone users.

I'm running 6 different Virtual Inputs from Loxberry to my miniserver. This is super easy, just copy the name of the parameter you want to use and paste it into the VI in the miniserver.

Today I tried adding one DIY pressure sensor value I have in MQTT but it failed for some reason.

The MQTT value updates in MQTT explorer and MQTT Incomming view in Loxberry, but not in Loxone.

I Loxberry this error is shown
"there are entires with access denied"

2024-06-05 20_57_46-MQTT Gateway.png
Anyone know how to fix this? I think I had a similar problem some years ago, but I cannot remember how to fix it.

Thanks Herman

duncan

Jun 6, 2024, 3:25:36 AMJun 6
to Loxone English
restart loxberry? - that fixed mine last week

Herman

Jun 6, 2024, 5:19:53 AMJun 6
to Loxone English
I have tried that, it does not help.

duncan

Jun 6, 2024, 3:57:14 PMJun 6
to Loxone English
try the delete cache option? and/or clear mqtt database under Incoming Overview at the bottom

Herman

Jun 7, 2024, 4:42:59 AMJun 7
to Loxone English
I tried both today followed by restart of loxberry, no change.

duncan

Jun 7, 2024, 7:12:01 AMJun 7
to Loxone English
very weird
maybe its a security thing - maybe try creating a new user in your loxone config with full admin rights and use that in the loxberry in the miniserver settings?
worth a try...

Herman

Jun 8, 2024, 1:39:22 PMJun 8
to Loxone English
If that was the case shouldnt that prevent me from getting the other VI into the miniserver from loxberry? 6 out 7 VI workes just fine.

My user account used in loxberry and personal have all rights.

I have had the excat same problem some years ago, but I cannot rembember how I fixed it :(

Jonathan Dixon

Jun 12, 2024, 4:12:22 AMJun 12
to Herman, Loxone English
if the loxberry is not logging into the miniserver as admin, then you need to update the VI to add permission for the user loxberry is logging in as.