Post Moderation

TomM

Apr 24, 2024, 5:24:12 AMApr 24
to Loxone English
Lately, a lot of posts require me to approve them.  This is an automatic thing by google and something I have no control over.  I will approve them as soon as I can - I have just approved 6 posts.

If you do post something that doesn't immediately appear, please be patient and I'll get round to approving it.

Usual reminder that since the group creator disappered I'm the only one with post moderation privileges but I don't have sufficient levels to provide admin powers to anyone else.  Also a user recently tried to help get me full admin access via a contact at Google but the request was declined.

Still lots of good discussion though - keep it up!

Gert Stalpaert

Apr 24, 2024, 10:56:37 AMApr 24
to Loxone English
Thanks for all the time and commitment, Tom!

Sorry to hear that Google has no way to fix the admin privileges ...

Gert

Vidor Lakatos

May 3, 2024, 11:41:35 AMMay 3
to Loxone English
What about starting a new one ?

Can we migrate all the mails from here ?

I think there would google help, because you already have all the data in possession.