Loxone YABE BACNET

S Rokocakau

Oct 18, 2022, 3:32:13 AM10/18/22
to Loxone English
Hi,

Has anyone tried to use info from BACNET via YABE to provide control information for Loxone Miniserver?

They only have a youtube video on how the info is shown on YABE but nothing in particular on how to use the info to provide any control work for light functions or temp control.

Anyone has any insight.

Cheers.

Yousef Odeh

May 21, 2024, 5:28:45 PMMay 21
to Loxone English
Hi
I am looking for it as well, but I still don't know how to control the devices via BACNET.

Harry Phelps

May 22, 2024, 2:48:34 AMMay 22
to Loxone English
I don't use YABE, I use Bacnet Discovery Tool instead. Is YABE designed to be able to pass info on to the Miniserver?

I have to admit straight away that I only ever use Bacnet when programming Crestron (and almost always Bacnet over IP) so things could be different in Loxone but I will be getting/sending information from/to the Bacnet device itself using various different Bacnet objects. For example an FCU might be measuring room temperature and sending that information to an AV (analog value) object which I could point my Crestron program at in order to use that value. In the Crestron program I would use a remote analog value module to get the value.

Yousef Odeh

Jun 23, 2024, 8:16:31 AMJun 23
to dank...@googlemail.com, loxone-...@googlegroups.com

Hi ..
Now its clear ... From loxone side you can only create the bacnet nodes

From the other side they will find your nodes and do the integration