Loxone Intercom

2 298 просмотров

Oliver Schneider

не прочитано,
27 дек. 2016 г., 12:53:0827.12.2016
– Loxone English
Hi all, I am building a property in the of a large site. It is set 450m back from the road. I will need a video intercom at the road with an automated gate. I will also need a second intercom and automated gate nearer the property (the site is shared and occasionally the front automated gate will be open for extended periods).

Can two Loxone intercoms be used on the same mini server? Or even, a Loxone intercom at the front gate and a different cheaper video intercom at the second gate?

smartbusinesstools.be

не прочитано,
28 дек. 2016 г., 04:24:4228.12.2016
– Loxone English
Yes, you can have multiple intercoms on the same miniserver.
It can be a different intercom (or ip camera)  if it has the correct requirements:
For video to work, it should allow to pull jpeg pictures from the device.
For audio to work, it should allow to make a SIP direct ip call to the device.

Philip

не прочитано,
30 дек. 2016 г., 08:47:5830.12.2016
– Loxone English
Hi, on a similar note, I am looking at a Hikvision DS-KV8X02-IM intercom that uses SIP for audio but has H.264 for the video. Will this work with Loxone.? While these are a fairly cost effective item, £130 each, it would be costly if they don't work. Having very little knowledge of this I would be grateful for your view.

smartbusinesstools.be

не прочитано,
30 дек. 2016 г., 10:45:4830.12.2016
– Loxone English
Can't say from the documentation. You will have to buy and try.
H.264 is for the SIP video call compression, which is not used by Loxone. However, any camera I know of can return jpeg pictures so video will likely work,
Sip audio will likely work when making a direct ip call to call to the device within your lan. I don't see the option to register to an external sip server (with account and password) so you would likely not be able to use iptel.org, so you would have to find another way to connect (sip and rtp) to the device from outside your lan.
You would also have to find a way to trigger Loxone when the bell button is pressed.

I would not bet on it that you get it fully working.

Peter

не прочитано,
30 дек. 2016 г., 12:09:2530.12.2016
– Loxone English
I'd quite like to use intercoms on front and back doors. Anyone know of any alternatives to Loxone's? At nearly £1k each they're certainly not cheap!

Philip

не прочитано,
30 дек. 2016 г., 13:51:4830.12.2016
– Loxone English
Thanks for the speedy and informative reply. Rather than take the chance I will look for a alternative. This caught my attention as it could have been a cost effective alternative. Thanks again, my search continues

Simon Still

не прочитано,
30 дек. 2016 г., 15:11:5030.12.2016
– Loxone English
The Mobotix sold by SmartBusinessTools was the default before Loxone launched their own product.  Smaller, plastic case, still pricey (but significantly cheaper).

The Loxone intercom is easy to set up and works well. The sound and video quality are both good.  From that perspective I'm really happy with mine (though I'd not bother fitting one at all having lived in the house for a while - it's not actually necessary here).

Downsides -
-  answering the intercom using your mobile is a bit slow.  (unlock, open Loxone app, open intercom) and the notfication doesn't always come through immediately.
- it works well using a wall mounted iPad *if* Loxone is running in the foreground (but there's no way to 'lock' an iPad to Loxone and you might want to use the iPads for other apps.
- Loxone running on iPod Touch or old iPhones would be really good for intecom BUT there's no 'room mode' for anything smaller than an iPad.

http://www.smartbusinesstools.be/shop/product/mx-t25m-sec-d12-silver-135?category=69

Tico

не прочитано,
31 дек. 2016 г., 04:45:4231.12.2016
– Loxone English
I'm also currently researching intercom options for my Loxone setup. After researching the Mobotix T25, I see it has a feature called Mx2wire+ that provides an alternative to Cat5/6/7 cable. Where Cat 5/6/7 cable is limited to 100 metres, the Mx2wire+ provides a connection up to 500 metres using 2-core cable.

This may be particularly relevant for your long run to the front of the property?

Toon Vanhoutte

не прочитано,
21 дек. 2017 г., 07:44:4021.12.2017
– Loxone English
Also interested in cheaper alternatives to the Loxone intercom!

Does anyone of you have something else working with the Door Controller function block?

Thx

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:53:08 PM UTC+1, Oliver Schneider wrote:

Duncan

не прочитано,
21 дек. 2017 г., 09:21:4721.12.2017
– Loxone English

the doorbird integrates fully with loxone and is around £300-350

Kevp

не прочитано,
22 дек. 2017 г., 09:24:1622.12.2017
– Loxone English
Does the doorbird allow multiple users to view the video stream at the same time like the loxone intercom?

With Hikvision cameras I have found only one person can view the stream at any one time and all others get a grey screen.

Arron Gilder

не прочитано,
23 дек. 2017 г., 04:13:0123.12.2017
– Loxone English
Hey Kevin - Yes the camera stream does allow multiple users, however I have found a slight delay coming through to my android devices.

Russ

не прочитано,
23 дек. 2017 г., 15:26:0923.12.2017
– Loxone English
Has anyone used or seen up close the Grandstream GDS3710? Looks like it does SIP, h.264 but has an MJPEG option, two contacts in/out, numeric keyboard, RFID reader, 1920x1080 image, motion detection, etc. for about what a Doorbird costs. Has a flush mount option as well.  No cloud communication as far as I can see (this is a plus).  Looks like a newer product.

Tico

не прочитано,
23 дек. 2017 г., 19:04:2423.12.2017
– Loxone English
I've been similarly interested in the Grandstream GDS3710. There is a German thread that has information at the following link - (via Google Translate)

It appears the device is on the cusp of receiving firmware that allows direct connection to Loxone. At the moment though, it requires an intermediate step via Raspberry or NAS due to an authentication issue that Loxone can't handle.

njamessimpson

не прочитано,
6 апр. 2018 г., 02:59:4106.04.2018
– Loxone English
Any tips out there for connecting audio on the Loxone intercom? Video works fine but remote audio not working. Do I need some form of VOIP connection?

Simon Still

не прочитано,
11 июл. 2018 г., 07:24:4211.07.2018
– Loxone English

On Friday, 6 April 2018 07:59:41 UTC+1, njamessimpson wrote:
Any tips out there for connecting audio on the Loxone intercom? Video works fine but remote audio not working. Do I need some form of VOIP connection?

Yes - you need to set up an account with a SIP provider.  Loxone guide suggests antisip.com which I used.  Free, simple and seems to work.

I, however, can't get remote video working.  Any tips?

Dries Bex

не прочитано,
11 июл. 2018 г., 15:30:0011.07.2018
– Loxone English
Same problem here Simon.
Using a doorbird as a video doorbell, locally everything works properly but remote no video (audio works)

Looks to me that something goes wrong in the routing. Loxone app directs you to the miniserver but the miniserver does not patch you through locally..

Op woensdag 11 juli 2018 13:24:42 UTC+2 schreef Simon Still:

Simon Still

не прочитано,
12 июл. 2018 г., 03:30:3712.07.2018
– Loxone English
I have it set up using NO-IP to give a static DNS, then bought a new router/modem to do the port forwarding necessary (my isps router didn’t support this).

Still not working reliably (well, i got it to work once).

Arnaud

не прочитано,
22 окт. 2018 г., 10:20:4722.10.2018
– Loxone English
hi,
I'm trying to understand where we stand with the integration of video door phones from other brands than Loxone because it's really very, very expensive.

DoorBird: I know that a procedure has been performed by Doorbird for a good integration of their doorman under Loxone, but I didn't quite understand if you had managed to integrate it satisfactorily? (call & video locally and externally?)

HikVision: someone mentioned this model: DS-KV8X02-IM but I don't know if any tests have already been done. It would be the best alternative in terms of price, much cheaper than the others, and honestly, I use HikVision cameras that are very satisfying.

thank you for sharing your experiences.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Duncan

не прочитано,
22 окт. 2018 г., 11:02:2322.10.2018
– Loxone English
ive integrated the doorbird - the video and audio work fine on the inside network and the button integration is great to trigger a music system door chime and flash the lights, but i use the doorbird app outside as its much much quicker than loxone - i get notifications of the door ringing on the loxone app and the doorbird app.

Russ

не прочитано,
22 окт. 2018 г., 11:09:2022.10.2018
– Loxone English
Grandstream GDS3710 works well; See the video in the Loxone app; push (on screen) button to talk to person at the gate; push Open button to open/close the gate.  I also added a set of infrared detectors on the INSIDE of the gate so that on the same Gate page you can see if the gate is open or not.  This was because we have a dog and can't see the gate from the house.

Some discussion here:

Dries Bex

не прочитано,
22 окт. 2018 г., 14:47:0122.10.2018
– Loxone English
Wonderfull that it works for you.
For me the trigger to the loxone system rather never works.
I only get notifications from the doorbird, every time i try to set it up again it works for a few times and after that it stops again..

So maybe i'm missing some steps, do you have a guide with the steps you followed?

Op maandag 22 oktober 2018 17:09:20 UTC+2 schreef Russ:

Arnaud

не прочитано,
23 окт. 2018 г., 03:18:2023.10.2018
– Loxone English
great, thanks for your answers,
Nobody with Dahua or HikVision products ?

Dmitry Karageur

не прочитано,
24 окт. 2018 г., 05:40:4324.10.2018
– Loxone English
We use Beward Intercom - it's a product made in Russia. Works stable, picture quality 720P, auto IR, SIP, DDNS and http post feature for loxone ring function. Works in LAN and when client is away.
It can be installed outdoors, anti vandal and VERY cheap comparing to Loxone, Grandstream and others.
You should consider buying it :)
here are some manuals in english

Cheers

вторник, 27 декабря 2016 г., 20:53:08 UTC+3 пользователь Oliver Schneider написал:

Duncan

не прочитано,
24 окт. 2018 г., 06:45:2824.10.2018
– Loxone English

yes you can use multiple intercoms in loxone without problems

the Beward intercom is £120 on ebay uk

Ewald Sarneel

не прочитано,
19 нояб. 2018 г., 03:16:3219.11.2018
– Loxone English
I just saw this intercom

Very good price point, great future's!

I'm going to test this in januari..

https://www.hikvision.com/en/Products/Access-Control/Terminal/DS-K1T501SF

Op dinsdag 27 december 2016 18:53:08 UTC+1 schreef Oliver Schneider:

Jakob Ventzel

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2018 г., 01:11:4420.11.2018
– Loxone English
Hi Ewald

I'm also looking to use the DS-K1T501SF, but it's not yet available in Denmark. Apparently it's expected to arrive within a couple of months.

/Jakob

John Hancock

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2018 г., 07:20:5720.11.2018
– Loxone English
The  DS-K1T501SF looks very interesting. The documentation is not very well written, though. Can anyone tell if the unit can output a Wiegand signal to an external alarm/access control unit? Or the unit only has the capability to take a wiegand input from an external card reader? If it's the latter only, then that's not a very secure setup.

Juras

не прочитано,
12 дек. 2018 г., 03:13:3012.12.2018
– Loxone English
any progress with hikvision integration to loxone?

Francisco Reche

не прочитано,
25 апр. 2019 г., 02:22:3025.04.2019
– Loxone English
Hi Dmitry Karageur... have one beward Intercom and need install with loxone. Can you help me ??

не прочитано,
25 февр. 2020 г., 09:47:1025.02.2020
– Loxone English

Amazon Ring Video Doorbell is a great way to upgrade your smart home and gain control over who’s at your driveway. Add it to your Loxone, Gira or KNX smart home by integrating a smart assistant platform (Amazon Alexa or Google Home).

https://www.1home.io/blog/amazon-ring-video-doorbell-integrate-loxone-or-knx/

Dpin

не прочитано,
26 февр. 2020 г., 04:24:3126.02.2020
– Loxone English
Hi Guys/1Home

Does your proposed integration allow both Video and Audio for local and remote scenarios?, would be very helpful to get a more elaborated explanation

Thanks

Diego
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору