Bronze Bunny Celebration this Saturday!!! 5pm. Pass the word!

Thea Selby

Apr 27, 2017, 5:49:13 PM4/27/17
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com

The Bronze Bunny is Going Up Saturday!

0 Comments

Hello, Supporters of the Bronze Bunny Project!

We are excited to announce that the Bronze Bunny will be going up at 215 Haight Street this Saturday! Please join us on April 29th at 5pm as we celebrate the coming of this great community project! And then, hike a block up and enjoy our bunny-themed Lower Haight ArtWalk!

Artist Jeremy Fish will be there, as will Peter McQuaid, the Executive Director of the Haight Street Art Collective, located at 215 Haight Street.

We could not have done this without the backing of all of you--THANK YOU!!!

Hope to see you Saturday at 5pm at 215 Haight Street.

Thea Selby, Board Member, Lower Haight Merchant + Neighbor Assn

Pass the word!!!