Re: Wishy Washy Could Use Support

Thea Selby

Mar 5, 2017, 11:58:41 AM3/5/17
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
Lower haight--does anyone still belong to this list serv? If so, wanted to pass along this story...Thea

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2017, at 5:21 PM, Nextdoor Lower Haight <re...@rs.email.nextdoor.com> wrote:

Thomas Kilduff, Lower Haight
View larger photo I'm writing as a patron of Wishy Washy Laundromat on the corner of Page and Steiner. Yesterday, somebody tried to break into their back room. The perpetrators dismantled the camera and jimmied the door which cost the owner, Arif, a pretty penny to fix. No valuables were taken. The business has seen improvements when Arif and his family purchased the property about 18 months ago; they are rock-solid people who are often on the premises should something go wrong with the machines. I told him I would post on NextDoor to generate some good-will and activity...Read more

Thank · Private message
You can also reply to this email or use Nextdoor for iPhone or Android

This message is intended for th...@nextstepsmarketing.com.
Unsubscribe or adjust your email settings

Nextdoor, 875 Stevenson Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94103

David Holloway

Mar 5, 2017, 2:05:06 PM3/5/17
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the post Thea.

The list is still working... just very low traffic recently. 300+ neighbors still subscribed though last time I counted!

Also, I met our new beat cop the other day. He was interested in this list as a source of neighbor input to his activities.