Safety Meeting with Supervisor Mandelman and Northern 9/14–register today!!!

Thea Selby

Sep 11, 2020, 2:30:47 PM9/11/20
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com, Bob Barnwell, rafael.m...@sfgov.org, Kyle Smeallie, Paul Yep, Gio A, Julia Souder, Peter Straus, Vicki Fay, Susan Beckstead
Hello, Lower Haight.

My friend Bob has been putting on in-person safety meetings for years at the Korean Church in Hayes Valley. Now, we are free of location, and he is expanding meetings to include the Lower Haight merchants and neighbors.

For those of us who live in D8 ( we are a border n’hood) this is an oPportunity to talk with Sup Mandelman as well as Northern SFPD. The inimitable Kylie Smeallie will also be attending from Sup Preston’s office.

Please register with the link in the attached flyer.

Thank you!!!

Thea

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Barnwell <bbarn...@hotmail.com>
Date: September 11, 2020 at 11:05:03 AM PDT
To: Thea Selby <th...@nextstepsmarketing.com>, Robert Johnstone <pej...@sbcglobal.net>, Julia Souder <juliap...@gmail.com>, Gio A <gio....@gmail.com>
Subject: Need to register

Julia, Robert, Thea and Gio,   We need to get people from the Lower Haight to register in advance for the September 14 Public Safety Meeting at 5:30.  None so far.  Use the attached flyer  "signup here" to register.  Please submit a question regarding the public safety concerns in the Lower Haight.  Kyle Smeallie from Supervisor Preston's Office will be joining the panel.  The panel consists of 311 Call Center, 911 Call Center, District 8 Supervisor Rafael Mandelman, and Sgt James O'Malley of Northern besides Kyle.  Please register for the meeting and submit a question.  Thanks

Bob Barnwell                Chairman, Hayes Valley Public Safety Committee         415-621-1505
Safety Flyer September 14 2020 (linked).pdf