No news?

Dude on Haight

Aug 9, 2018, 1:50:24 PM8/9/18
to lowerhaight.org
Where did everyone go?😉

David Holloway

Aug 9, 2018, 2:37:11 PM8/9/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
Indeed!

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:50 AM Dude on Haight <what...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where did everyone go?😉

Deniz Gültekin

Aug 9, 2018, 3:11:31 PM8/9/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com

Thea Selby

Aug 9, 2018, 3:14:18 PM8/9/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com

Could be…

Tim Irvin

Aug 9, 2018, 3:15:21 PM8/9/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
I would agree that everyone moved to Nextdoor Lower Haight.

But the big news for the 'hood of course is that Vallie Brown was appointed District 5 Supervisor.  She was one of the driving forces behind our original neighborhood association, and one of the sparks that got this communication channel opened up.  So, kudos to her, and I hope it means great things for us in the long run.

Tim

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:36 AM, David Holloway <dav...@slugworth.com> wrote:
Indeed!

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:50 AM Dude on Haight <what...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where did everyone go?😉

Tim Irvin
NetTempo, Inc.
1501 Mariposa St., Suite 318
San Francisco, CA 94107

David Holloway

Kendall Willets

Aug 18, 2018, 1:59:39 PM8/18/18
to lowerhaightorg
Surprise:  Steven Wilson is out of jail:  https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/12-suspects-nabbed-for-summer-auto-burglaries-in-13164733.php#photo-16030839

He hasn't been back here, but we've had an increase in loitering and sidewalk parking on the 300 block.  Enjoy walking in the newly-paved street.

Eric Metens

Aug 18, 2018, 2:12:54 PM8/18/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
Yes. We were having a mouse issue. Whole building had to be treated. Haight @ Scott.

Rob Anderson

Aug 18, 2018, 2:19:55 PM8/18/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
"Big news" about Vallie Brown: too bad that like her predecessor she's clueless about the dumb Masonic Avenue project:

Regards,
Rob Anderson

KAL9...@aol.com

Aug 18, 2018, 2:21:44 PM8/18/18
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
Rats are running around the safeway parking lot next to the old recycling center. I see it every time I walk at night.

Sent from my iPhone