Free Movie--GREASE!-- at the Castro TONIGHT!

1 view

Thea Selby

Mar 4, 2016, 6:25:35 PM3/4/16
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com, Vicki Fay, mic...@gainesconsult.com, Makela Clay, Gio A, Amy Chan, Stephanie Perez, Peter Straus, Robert Antón Patterson, Robert Johnstone, Brose Johnstone

Hello, Lower Haighters.

My dear friend and mentor in politics, Fiona Ma, our past Speaker Pro Tem of the CA Assembly and current Board of Equalization champion, is having her 50th birthday party at the Castro this evening (that’s TONIGHT, March 4th). In honor of the years on this earth, she is playing Grease, the movie. 6:30 gets you in (for FREE!), 7:00 the movie starts.

As I am a host of this event, I cordially invite you to help us fill the Castro Theater and join us in a fun and silly evening celebrating birthdays, politicians with a sense of fun, and of course, the incredible Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. You can say I invited you and whoosh on through. Or, you may be able just to whoosh on through. Plus, there’s talk of a sing-along.

I will be there looking particularly ridiculous (imagine raiding your closet the morning before an event set in the 50s and you’ll get the idea).

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Thea

Thea Selby