Fwd: 🌈Your Lower Haight Update

Thea Selby

Apr 11, 2021, 11:36:22 AM4/11/21
to lowerha...@gmail.com, lowerha...@googlegroups.com
What a wonderful newsletter. The video of the Giants’ win in particular took me back. Thanks, Gio and crew!!!

Thea

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lower Haight Merchants & Neighbors Association <lowerha...@gmail.com>
Date: April 11, 2021 at 6:59:32 AM PDT
To: Thea <Th...@nextstepsmarketing.com>
Subject: 🌈Your Lower Haight Update

April 11, 2021
We're Almost Back
By Gio Acosta
Hi Thea,

Happy Sunday. Orange tier, yellow tier, whatever the case may be, we're heading in the right direction! More Covid restrictions are set to lift in the coming week(s) and beyond that, we got some neighborhood updates for you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Neighborhood Pop Up Event Recap

A few weeks back we hosted our first event since 2019. Crazy to think that a whole year had already come and go. If you weren't able to make it, check out everything that went down in the neighborhood by reading below!
Read More
Community Meeting 4/12
The Lower Haight Merchant & Neighbors Association are hosting their monthly community meeting this upcoming Monday, 4/12, at 7:30pm via Zoom. All are welcome to join and meetings are held every 2nd Monday of each month. It's a great way to meet some folks and get the scoop on what's happening in the neighborhood. For the full agenda and event info, click here!
D5 Crime Beat
The SFPD Northern Station newsletter is out! It reports on crime and safety specifically going on in District 5 and you can also find useful police resources.
DogFest Goes Virtual
We all know DogFest happens every year at Duboce Park but this year, like all other events, they've gone virtual. The show will go on! This year’s festivities include a 5K Doggie Dash Run, a Silent Auction, a virtual Animal Show and the culminating event: Wine of the Times. Every penny raised by these events will go toward financing academic and enrichment programs for nearly 350 children at McKinley Elementary. Please support if you can! More info here.

Lower Haight 2012
I know I'm a few days late, but in honor of the Giant's Opening Day last week, here's a little blast from the past! The Lower Haight likes any excuse to celebrate, so when the Giant's won their first World Series in over 50 years, the neighborhood took it upon itself to shutdown Haight Street and enjoy the victory. As we inch closer to normalcy, it's nice to reminisce on how life use to be in the hood. I can definitely say that good times lie ahead for our little corner of the world.
Donate To Lower Haight
We need your help! Support is needed more than ever to put ideas into action. Businesses need help, our streets need cleaning up, graffiti needs to be replaced with art, and none of this is possible without you. If you can make a donation, every bit counts!
Donate Today
Thanks for reading!

We've said it once and we'll say it again...we appreciate you keeping up with the neighborhood. If you'd like to contribute to this newsletter or get involved with the association, please reach out to us! We'd love to talk.

If you like this newsletter,
please forward it to a friend!

The LH Newsletter is brought you by the Lower Haight Merchants & Neighbors Association.

Did you like something you read? Hate anything? Are we missing something?
Let us know!

E-mail: LowerHa...@gmail.com

Sincerely,
LoHaMNA
Link
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © *2020 Lower Haight Merchants & Neighbors Association, All rights reserved.
Thanks for keeping up with the Lower Haight!