Fwd: Help design an historical "WalkStop" map of your Lower Haight Faves

1 view

Thea Selby

Nov 9, 2019, 1:11:33 PM11/9/19
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
FYI... please come and help us choose a design for the maps on WalkStop Haight/Fillmore!

Thea
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lower Haight Merchants & Neighbors Association <lowerha...@gmail.com>
Date: November 9, 2019 at 8:59:22 AM PST
To: Thea Selby <Th...@nextstepsmarketing.com>
Subject: Help design an historical "WalkStop" map of your Lower Haight Faves

Stop by for November's Monthly Mtg
View this email in your browser
Good Morning Thea!

We invite you to join members of your Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association (LoHaMNA) Board for our monthly neighborhood meeting to learn about and help design Lower Haight's first "WalkStop," share feedback on our recent Halloween Block Party, and learn about a recent win with the Board of Supervisors related to 5G.
RSVP

Meetings are held every 2nd Monday of the month

WHERE:
Haight Street Art Center (HSAC)
215 Haight St (near Laguna)

WHEN:
Monday, November 11
7:30 - 8:30 pm

AGENDA:
  1. Introductions
  2. WalkStop Design—share your ideas!
  3. Halloween Block Party Debrief
  4. 5G Wireless Update
  5. Page Street Bikeway Improvements (Pilot Update)
  6. Election Discussion/Next Steps
  7. ArtTrail SF update
  8. Lower Haight Art Walk, Winter Edition
  9. Open Forum
Have questions or suggestions for the Open Forum? To be added to the agenda, RSVP.

NOTE: There will be also be a sign-in sheet for Open Forum topics at the meeting. Topics addressed in the session will be at the discretion of the Board. Selected topics will be provided three minutes for discussion.

Looking forward to seeing you at Monday's meeting, Thea!
Walk-ins always welcome.

SF Police Department (Northern Station) Updates

Check out Northern Station's most recent eNewsletter, including Incident Recaps, Crime Statistics, and key Contact info.
Copyright © 2019 Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association, All rights reserved.
Thanks for joining the Lower Haight newsletter!

Our mailing address is:
Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association
Lower Haight
San Francisco, California 94117

Add us to your address book

This email was sent to Th...@nextstepsmarketing.com
Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association · Lower Haight · San Francisco, California 94117 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp