Today's reckless driving crash on Lower Haight

Kendall Willets

Mar 25, 2020, 8:31:28 PM3/25/20
to travis.l...@sfgov.org, lowerhaightorg
Here's the SUV speeding down our block, running the stop sign, and crashing into a Prius driver on the 400.  The crash is out of the frame, but the audio is clear enough.

UVC G3 Flex 3095 - 3-25-2020, 4.40.54pm.mp4

Ellen Eby

Jun 3, 2020, 10:40:36 PM6/3/20
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com, travis.l...@sfgov.org
Dear all,
Now do we all understand why Kendall’s emails are so racist and problematic?

All the best
Ellen

On Thu 26. Mar 2020 at 01:31, Kendall Willets <ken...@willets.org> wrote:
Here's the SUV speeding down our block, running the stop sign, and crashing into a Prius driver on the 400.  The crash is out of the frame, but the audio is clear enough.

Sami Zerrade

Jun 3, 2020, 10:49:38 PM6/3/20
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com, travis.l...@sfgov.org
What are you trying to accomplish by sending this Kendall? Other than being a racist shithead I mean.

Evan Matteo

Jun 3, 2020, 11:49:10 PM6/3/20
to Google Inc., travis.l...@sfgov.org
Racism is on all of our minds, as it should be in our world today.

But what does race have to do with the video of a truck hauling down a city street, and crashing into somebody?

It's reasonable to want cars to go a little slower past your home.

Kendall has lived here a long time. He's dealt with bullets going through living rooms. I don't know him personally, but he has a right to want a safe(r) neighborhood.

Elizabeth L.